i’ve figured out that horror games with grotesque monsters and spooky environments are -0009 scary if you pretend you’re steve irwin on a mission to document the monster(s)
"Lookie there. That’s a six-foot grunt from the basement. A’hm gonna wrassle it."
brb gonna try this with Alien Isolation
i would pay real money to hear markiplier do this
- parents: ugh newborns are awful i havent slept in weeks and they cost so much
- parents: ugh toddlers are awful everything is broken and i havent slept past 5 in weeks and they cost so much
- parents: ugh children are awful all they do is want want want and never give back and they cost so much
- parents: ugh pre teens are awful for many many reasons
- parents: ugh teenagers are awful theyre lazy slobs who dont do anything and they cost so much
- parents: having kids ruined my body, my house, my bank, and my social life
- kid/teen/young adult/adult: i dont want kids
- parent: wHaaATT YOU DONT WANT KIDS? HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THEM THEYRE WONDERFUL YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR MIND WHEN YOU GET OLDER
- My family: Why don't you read much anymore? You used to devour books when you were younger.
- Me: *closes laptop after reading 6th fanfic that day*
- Me: Oh, you know... school, work.
let’s all take a minute to stop and think about how Hagrid gave Harry his homemade birthday cake, told him how much he looked like his parents, and fed him sausages before he even started to explain that he was a wizard
let’s stop to think about how his absolute first priority was to let harry know that he was loved and cared for
GUYS BUT IMAGINE THEATRE IN THE WIZARDING WORLD
A WITCH STANDING IN THE WINGS CASTING A TRANSFIGURATION CHARM ON THE PUMPKIN
ANIMAGI ACTORS PLAYING IN THE LION KING SO THERE ARE ACTUAL LIONS ONSTAGE
ALADDIN’S FLYING CARPET ACTUALLY FLYING
ELPHABA GETTING ON A REAL BROOM AND FLYING AROUND THE THEATRE SINGING DEFYING GRAVITY
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS